SHERM'S TOP TEN COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOSEMITE VALLEY
By SHERMAN WAN
Blast San Francisco Bureau
10. The non-air conditioned car (yes, really).
9. "Ted Kennedy slept here" etched on cabin wall.
8. Snotty journalist-nephew's constant bragging
while driving through burned-out zone.
7. Mistook bear trap for sensory deprivation chamber.
6. Hot babes in short shorts.
5. During dinner, kept blurting out, "Ahwahnee go home" in a drunken stupor.
4. Hookers, hookers, hookers!
(Oh, sorry, that's from the top ten complaints about the Tenderloin.)
3. Came all that way for a crummy HALF-a-dome.
2. Two words: Cold Sore.
And the number one complaint about Yosemite Valley (drum roll)
1. Hey, what's with all the trees!!?